PCI Wood Mackenzie - PCI Nylon
PCI Nylon, part of PCI Wood Mackenzie, is a market research consultancy focused on the global nylon and polyamide industry. We offer clients a totally integrated view of the industry, from fundamental raw materials through intermediates, chemicals and polymers to all of the significant end-use applications including fibres, engineering plastics and films. Nylon is our focus. It is all we do.
Explore our research and data at our new website: www.pciwoodmac.com
- Find out about all of our services from subscriptions to consulting and single client studies.
- Watch and read the latest thinking in our industry insights blog
- Find out more about our expert team
- Discover how you can join us
More of our research, all in one place
You will soon find a broader range of subscription services online, from our existing paraxylene, ethylene oxide and polyester raw materials research to our nylon, intermediates and fibres services.From mid-October, this site will direct you straight to www.pciwoodmac.com.
Nylon Intermediates & Fibres Monthly Report October 2016 released
NEWS FEEDSTOCKS & INTERMEDIATES
LEADER: ADN = FM2?
Feedstock prices: Crude Oil, Butadiene and Propylene prices move higher; Benzene and Ammonia prices move lower.
CPL prices generally following Benzene (down).
Company News: BASF suffers explosion in Ludwigshafen; Celanese buys compounder So.F.Ter Group; Solvay declares Force Majeure in HMD; DuPont increases prices of PA products;
Prices for nylon textile filament fall in China.
Demand for PA industrial filaments remains robust in Asia as a result of high auto sales.
Imports of nylon textile filament to the USA fall.
- Spandex prices rising on good demand and higher raw material costs. Invista apparel (including Lycra spandex) may be an acquisition target.